- Hell Hath No Fury Like a Teflon Sultan
- The Hague People’s Tribunal: US, Britain and Australia Complicit in 1965 Indonesia Massacre.
- Brexit Throws a Monkey Wrench into EU-US Trade Talks
- Unsafe at Any Level? Dangerous Chemicals Everywhere, Part 2
- Unsafe at any Level? Dangerous Chemicals Everywhere
- Chilcot’s blind spot: Iraq War report buries oil evidence, fails to address motive
- The War on Weed Part II: Monsanto, Bayer, and the Push for Corporate Cannabis
- As the War on Weed Winds Down, Will Monsanto Be the Big Winner?
- Smoke and Fumes: Six Decades of Oil-Tobacco Nexus of Deception and Attacks on Science
- Are Oil Trains Just Too Heavy? No Regulations, No Weigh To Know
- Rail Industry Requests Massive Loophole in Oil-by-Rail Safety To Extend Bomb Trains Well Beyond 2025
- Oil Change International Report: Planned Gas Pipeline Construction on East Coast Puts Climate at Risk
- Former Inspectors Describe Dangerous Flaws in Construction of Major East Coast Gas Pipeline
- High-Level EPA Adviser Accused of Scientific Fraud in Methane Leak Research
- TransCanada Files NAFTA Suit Demanding More Than $15 Billion for Keystone XL Rejection
- TransMexico? Keystone XL Owner TransCanada Wins Bid For Underwater Gas Pipeline Across Gulf of Mexico
- Brexit and the Derivatives Time Bomb
- The Need for a Higher Valued Chinese Currency
- Private Equity Funds Balk at Disclosure, and Public Risk Grows
- Brexit is a symptom of globalization’s deeper ills
- A Unified Europe, Born In the USA: Brexit, A Challenge to America’s Domination of Europe?
- The Ashcroft Poll – Is This Why Jeremy Corbyn Must Go?
- Breedlove’s war: Emails show ex-NATO general plotting US conflict with Russia
- Will the Brexit Give Rise to a European Superstate?
- Behind shrinking middle-class jobs: A surge in outsourcing
- Brexit Aftermath: EU’s New Strategy ‘Paving Way’ for United European Army
- A U.S. Policy of Non-intervention in Venezuela Would Be a Welcome Change
- Dead Brexit Walking
- The US Will Not Let Britain Exit the EU
- The final judgement of Tony Blair has to be nigh
- The International Criminal Court (ICC) Will Not Prosecute Tony Blair, But Others Are Planning To
- EU aims to sidestep parliaments on CETA
- The Leaks Go On: Before Another Secret Round of Negotiations on the Proposed “Trade in Services Agreement (TISA),” WikiLeaks Releases Even More New Hidden Documents
- Hillary Clinton’s Memoir Deletions, in Detail
- U.S.-Latin American relations are at an all-time low
- Why Goldman Sachs Likes Obama’s Trade Agenda
- Thailand Tipping Toward TPP
- Brexit Is Only the Latest Proof of the Insularity and Failure of Western Establishment Institutions
- An A to Z of Brexit: Cathartic fragments, pessimistic conjectures
- The energy of the Brexiteers and Trump is born of the failure of elites
- Both Brexit and Trumpism are the very, very wrong answers to legitimate questions
- Anti-Venezuela Initiative Defeated at OAS
- In the Wake of Brexit Will the EU Finally Turn Away From Austerity?
- Brexit: Establishment Freak Out
- Revolts of the Debtors: From Socrates to Ibn Khaldun
- A Blow for Peace and Democracy: Why the British Said No to Europe
- ¡Basta Ya, Brussels! British Voters Reject EU Corporate Slavestate
- The Brexit referendum and the struggle for socialism
- Murder, Lifeboats, an Iceberg and an Orchestra
- The Left and the EU: Why Cling to This Reactionary Institution?
Author Archives: The Global Realm
Hell Hath No Fury Like a Teflon Sultan By Pepe Escobar Sputnik International July 17, 2017 When Turkish President/aspiring Sultan Recep Tayyip Erdogan landed at Istanbul’s Ataturk airport early Saturday morning, he declared the attempted coup against his government a … Continue reading
The Hague People’s Tribunal: US, Britain and Australia Complicit in 1965 Indonesia Massacre Sputnik International July 21, 2016 A non-binding international tribunal at The Hague has ruled that Australia, the UK and the United States were complicit in 1965 mass … Continue reading
Brexit Throws a Monkey Wrench into EU-US Trade Talks By Celia Wexler WhoWhatWhy July 11, 2016 For three years, negotiators from the United States and the European Union have been working on a massive trade deal. Known as the Transatlantic … Continue reading
Unsafe at Any Level? Dangerous Chemicals Everywhere, Part 2 By Jonathan Latham WhoWhatWhy July 7, 2016 Part 1 of this series focused on the technical difficulties involved in assessing the potential harm from exposure to a substance being tested. This … Continue reading
Unsafe at any Level? Dangerous Chemicals Everywhere By Jonathan Latham WhoWhatWhy June 27, 2016 Though the chemical industry gets wide praise for eliminating the hazardous chemical BPA from our water bottles and other daily use products, the replacement material may … Continue reading
Chilcot’s blind spot: Iraq War report buries oil evidence, fails to address motive When the UK invaded, Iraq had nearly a tenth of the world’s oil reserves — and government documents “explicitly state” oil was a consideration before the … Continue reading
The War on Weed Part II: Monsanto, Bayer, and the Push for Corporate Cannabis By Ellen Brown The Web Of Debt July 7, 2016 California’s “Adult Use of Marijuana Act” (AUMA) is a voter initiative characterized as legalizing marijuana use. But … Continue reading